Ok, so it has come to my attention that a number of people decide to come onto the forum and start WRITING IN CAPS LOCK about how they got banned and that it was wrong.

I'm going to go through a couple of things...

1) Ok, firstly - WRITING IN CAPS LOCK and calling admins names/ giving them abuse is not tolerated here, and also breaks the terms and conditions of the forum when registering your name.

Let me just quote that bit:

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “=]KK[=” is hosted or International Law
You agreed to this when registering yourself here.

If you decide to break this rule, then you will not be taken seriously, and you (and your whole clan - if applicable) will be banned from all of =]KK[='s server.

Abuse is not tolerated.

2) There's a few of these ones around...

I got banned for spawn camping??!! omgwtfbbq?! there were other spawn camping! omg!
Now people who say the above statement are 99% being mischeivous.
Admins will never ban straight away for spawn camping, they will always warn you before hand... and if which you decide to carry on after multiple warnings, then it's down to the admins discretion what to do with you.

So if you are going to complain about that, then be truthful - say that you decided to ignore the admins after multiple warnings.

Honesty is the best policy.

(remember we have chat logs, so we can always find out if you lie)

3) Not everyone likes certain things happening in COD or other games. e.g. Camping or LMG's or Second Chance etc etc... but that does not give you the right to start screaming and shouting about it on the server.
If it is within the rules, we do not accept people hurling abuse at others for it.

This one is a brilliant quote..

He got banned, came on here and this is part of his first sentance:

AND I GET BANNED CAUSE I CALLED THEM A BUNCH OF FUCKS
Well done for breaking one of our server rules and admitting it.

- If you do not like what you are seeing on the server, then there are a couple options.

a) Register on the forum, and PM one of the Moderators or one of the Bosses explaining in an adult way what happened on the server that you didn't like. - You will be taken a lot more seriously that way, than by going public, screaming and shouting.
b) Search for another server which is adjusted to your liking.

It may be harsh, but it is simple.
There are 1000's of servers - just because one server doesn't have the rules that YOU want, that doesn't give you the right to abuse everyone.

4) The effective use of the word "hacker"

If you get killed by someone... that does not mean they are hacking.

The amount of times myself, or one of the other tag holders have been called hackers... on our own server is unbelievable.

We will not accept people calling other people hackers just because they are good players.

If you came from the MW2 background and are new to COD4 - then listen carefully... COD4 actually has a WORKING anti cheat believe it or not!

The server admins can request screenshots at any time via punkbuster, and from there can tell if someone is hacking.
We have caught people before, and I guarentee we will catch people again.

Our servers do not run a kill cam, but spectating is allowed.

If you are absolutely convinced someone is hacking, then spectate and demo them.

Send the demo in an email to us, and we will then make the decision to ban or not.

Remember, do not start accusing people of hacking with no proof. - This again my friends is abuse.

5) Respect the admins decisions at all times.
It is extremely hard for an admin to play on their server.... Most of the time we have to sit in spectate and sort out problems instead of actually getting to play.

So please understand this before you come on here and start ranting about how the admins are crap etc etc.

If you want to be taken seriously, then act like an adult... It can't be simpler than that.