You will notice i've added a paypal donate button at the bottom of the forum today... Don't worry were not after any money ... YET lol ...

No seriously i just set up a nonprofit paypal account in the wesite's name as a way for members eventually to be able to donate to the =]KK[= clan if they so wish...

I have not linked the account to any bank account or building society as yet as it's literately just for the clan funding's when needed...

The way im thinking about doing this is going to completely transparent and completely honest...

I will eventually create a new section called donations, and in this i will attatch screenshots of the costs of the services we purchase i.e. servers, teamspeak, website ...

Then i will again post screenshots of the paypal account and who has donated and how much unless they decide they do not want to be revealed in this way...

Obviously the first 3 months has been payed outright by Nom8s and me and when the new modern warfare 2 game comes out we will switch over to that asap and pay up for another 3 months i would imagine...

Then as i have said i will post screenshots of the costings so people who want to help keep us alive can see what is what and donate some money IF THEY WANT

NO ONE HAS TO PAY ANYTHING AT ALL...

But any one who does will be given special rights i.e. a private slot for the server and teamspeak and some other stuff we will work out too....